Sunday, May 22, 2011

Facebook kills



I remember one time when I was surfing the web and I came across a particularly interesting news headline.  "Man kills wife because of facebook"  I clicked on the link and the story talk about how the man opens up hid facebook and sees his wife who has changed her relationship status to single.  The couple has been seperated for a while and upon seeing this, the man drives up to his wife's house and murders her.  I think it's stupid to let your emotion take hold of you like that.  Sometimes you have to accept reality and calmly approach it.  It's never right to kill someone.  That life doesn't belong to you.  Makes me mad whenever I see people doing dumb things like this.  


http://www.switched.com/2009/01/23/man-kills-wife-for-changing-facebook-status-to-single/

2 comments:

  1. wow! I haven't heard about this story before. It's a fact that facebook has been one of the reasons for higher divorce rates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good example. I've also read that people have been using Facebook postings as evidence in divorce court that can affect payments and custody issues.

    ReplyDelete