Sunday, May 8, 2011

movies

Write 2-3 sentences about your favorite movie of 2010-11 and why you liked it. Write 1-2 more sentences about your all-time favorite movie and why you like it. In which format(s) did you first see these movies? Add links to both inrottentomatoes.com or IMDB.com  Find and embed a trailer for one or both of the movies.      
My favorite movie of 2010-2011 is the movie "Inception"  
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/inception/


It was mind blowing.  The storyline is suburb and the FX effect is off the hook.  Even till the end, I was still WTF IS HE IN A DREAM OR NOT?? ESJGHOIESGJOIESGJR  I saw this movie in theater and I do not regret it at all.




My all time favorite movie ever is My Sassy Girl
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/my_sassy_girl/  


This movie.... Is a romantic comedy but its so funny.  I cried laughing.  Then I just choked up on tears.  Never have I seen a movie at this level of comedy and still be super romantic too.  Every time I go on a second date, it is to watch this movie.  That being said, I've watched this many times and I still laugh every time I watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment